Florida Waterfront - Suwannee River Real Estate For Sale
Waterfront Property On The Suwannee River For Sale or Swap
We are looking for either mountain land in NE TN or SW VA or a small home in the Tri Cities of east TN.
This is truly a beautiful two acre lot on the Suwannee River. At this location the water is wide, deep and private. There are some homes developed along the river and shopping is only 10 minutes away in the town of Mayo, Florida. The 2 acre lot is very peaceful and offers mature trees on a partially cleared lot. There is electric at the start of the driveway.
Zonning is for homes and R.V.s are allowed. You may even park your R.V. there long term. If you're a Prepper, then this location offers a river at your front door for either a highway or a means of your protection.
This lot is a 20 minute drive to Live Oak Florida where you can find the Suwannee Airport. If you want salt water, the Gulf is 50 minutes away in the town of Steinhatchee.
Property Features and Information
- 147' of water front, easy to walk around or launch your canoe.
- No slough near the water; means home site can be close to water
- Home site is on a hill and is close to the water; buildable lot
- Property is cleared of brush and is 2 acres of private land.
- Charles Springs cement boat launch 1 mile away.
- Electric poles are at the start of the drive way.
- No association fees or rules.
- Recent survey available ( 2006 )
- Large trees remaining
- Low property taxes
I design web sites. E mail if you're interested
in having a site developed for you.